Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Fire Training Wraps up at the Prince George Airport



Airport Operations Graduate Geoff Stocks is interviewed by CKPG News
(April 2014) as he is in the process of training to become an Airport Firefighter and AOS 3. Geoff says that moving to Prince George and taking a seasonal job turned out to be once of the best career opportunities he ever made.  He also says, "To be honest, one of the main reasons I got the AOS 3 job was because of my knowledge from BCIT. My manager is aware of the program and the benefits that graduates can bring to the table. The small things, that I can say now that I dreaded some days, such as TP312 and CARs, were the some of the keys to getting the job."  For more about Geoff's amazing career, please click here 

No comments:

Post a Comment