Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Where in the World is Allyssa Lacap?

Allyssa Lacap with her
award-winning SWIFT poster
It is a pleasure to hear from graduates and we are always interested to know where folks are and how they are progressing in their careers.  We have recently heard from Allyssa Lacap, a graduate of Airport Operations Class 15, who tells us:

"My time after the Airport Operations Program has been great, so many doors were opened and I kept learning about what I wanted for the future.  After working with Servisair and Securiguard, I received a call from SNC Lavalin, which is a great construction and engineering firm.  I now work in the Transportation Department in the Urban Transit Division as a CADD Technician.  It may not be in the aviation field, yet I am still using a skill that I learned in the program (Auto Cad) and hoping to see where my skills can take me.  Everyone I work with is friendly and very talented in what they do.  I have learned so much in only 5 months, and I only hope to learn something new every day.

To all my instructors from the program, I wish you all happiness and health.  I received an experience I will never forget and I thank each one of you.  You have all taught me how to practice setting priorities, time management and work ethic."  Allyssa Lacap, CADD Technician, SNC-Lavalin

Thank you so much Allyssa, and we all congratulate you on this great step in your career.  We look forward to further updates.  Congratulations. 


No comments:

Post a Comment